Search for atmospheres
The Phantom Of the Opera- Andrew Llyod Webber
The Phantom Composing Music
The Phantom Composing Music in his Lair
The Phantom is a fierce character, especially when composing his music.I see his music as an outlet for him that is something he enjoys. I have made a sound that resembles his concentration while writing in his lair. This sound can relate to a couple of scenes in the play. One being when Christine wakes up after the long night of discovering her "angel of music", she awakes to him composing the music.
Comments for "The Phantom Composing Music"
License details for "The Phantom Composing Music"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Page Turning by DrMaysta from http://freesound.org +)
- Man clearing throat by johnnypanic from http://freesound.org +)
- Pencil_writing by Pencil from Freesound.org +)
- creaking chair by ryancacophony from http://freesound.org +)
- Piano Practice by soundathon on freesound.org +)
- Banging in the walls by Square Enix +)