Search for atmospheres
Beyond dirt and whiskey
Mornings at the cabin
Sam had just came down from her room, Will reading an old biology book by the fire. "Made coffee, might still be hot." Owen's outside since 6AM, you felt him robbing you of his warmth. He's been chopping wood ever since. "Yeah, I'll have some. And a beer." Grabbing a book you sat on the armchair and pulled the blanket on you. It was a quiet October morning.
Comments for "Mornings at the cabin"
License details for "Mornings at the cabin"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Bed Sheet Rustle by cmorris035 from http://freesound.org +)
- Page Flip by Flag2 +)
- wood creaking by http://freesound.org +)
- drinking from bottle by jlcwoodhead from http://freesound.org +)
- Deep Forest morning by kvgarlic from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Wood chopping by PapercutterJohn +)
- Chimney fire by reinsamba +)