Search for atmospheres
In the home of the ymbryne Miss Peregrine
A Day At Miss Peregrine’s
You sit in the lavish parlour of an old home from the 1940’s, a cup of tea in hand as the sounds of odd, strange, and utterly peculiar children run about outside. The clock strikes eleven, and you find yourself wondering if every day is like this.
Comments for "A Day At Miss Peregrine’s"
License details for "A Day At Miss Peregrine’s"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Elf forest by Brandon Fiechter from https://play.spotify.com/artist/2XDOBQOobSTxtmFhWKdm6x +)
- Footsteps sound effect by https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsOxQqZ9-Nw +)
- Children by InspectorJ +)
- Ambient melody by jasonlee3071 +)
- ticking clock by kingloki +)
- Bell chime by NoiseCollector from http://freesound.org +)
- Meadow Ambience by RareSound from www.freesound.org +)